This was a really great Christmas project to do with Rowan last year and I’m looking forward to making them again.
What we used
Carrier bags (The thin ones work best)
What we did
- We cut the carrier bags into strips
- Wound them around two rings of card board.
- The most successful ones were made from the thinner bags.
- One bag = One Snowball
- We then cut around the edge and tied another strip around the centre between the two rings.
- We then tied on some thread for hanging.
- Remove the card and fluff into a ball.
- Trim off any excess.
- Then Rowan’s favourite bit, we dipped them in craft glue and silver glitter.