This is a fun and easy project to entertain the kids!
What we used
What we did
- Cut the top and bottom off a plastic bottle, we used a clear two litre bottle
- Gentle press the bottle flat without creasing, this will make is easy to cut into rings. We made ours approximately 2cm wide.
- Cut the carrier bags into strips 2-3cm wide
- Tie onto the plastic ring until completely covered.
- Tie a length of yarn to opposite sides of the ring to hang
- Hang in a tree or somewhere similar and wait for the wind!