Orange slices are a great natural alternative for Christmas decorations, I’ll be using these for embellishing Christmas gifts and for some home made pot pourri.
What we used
Sharp knife & Chopping board
Baking tray and parchment
What we did
- Cut the oranges into slices about 5mm thick, cut across the core for wagon wheel slices.
- Remove excess juice from the slices using kitchen roll.
- Place on parchment on a baking tray.
- Place somewhere warm, a wood burner or hearth is ideal for this, alternatively place in the oven on a very low heat.
- Leave until all the moisture has been removed and the slices are crisp.