These upcycled wallpaper, handmade party decorations are so simple to make and look wonderful on mass. Instant party atmosphere!
What We Used
Wallpaper roll ends
What We Did
- Using a saucepan lid as a template we drew circles on the wallpaper.
- We then drew a spiral leaving a small circle in centre
- The wall paper was curling inwards so we rolled it the other way to flatten.
- Cut out the circle and along the spiral
- Hang from the ceiling by placing a drawing pin or similar in the centre and allowing the spiral to hang down.
- For even lovelier spirals try gluing two pieces of wallpaper together before cutting. We used two similar patterns in different colours for a nice contrast.
- The more you make of these the more wonderful the effect. You can cut out several at a time to speed up the process.