I was gifted some old wire hanging baskets which I decided would be great for my tumbling tomatoes.
Rather than buying liners I decided to use old fabric instead and I’m really pleased with the result.
This is what we used
Old wire basket
Old fabric (in this case an old cushion cover)
What we did
- Cut the fabric into a square larger than you need.
- Lay the fabric wrong side facing inwards into the basket and spread evenly
- Fill the basket with compost
- Trim of any excess fabric
- Plant your chosen flowers/fruits/veg
- Hang, water and enjoy!