What a wonderful way to spend time in the sunshine! I had a most enjoyable time yesterday sat on the grass with my daughter showing her how to make daisy chains. I spent many hours as a child making them, so simple and no tools required….
What we used
What we did
- When you pick the daisy try to keep the stem as long as possible.
- Use your nail to make a slit in the stem of the daisy
- Take another daisy and thread the stem through the hole all the way up to the head.
- Repeat until you have the length you require.
- In the last daisy stem make the hole larger by gently pulling and tearing.
- Thread the head of the first daisy through the hole.
- Wear them in your hair, necklaces or bracelets.