Why not have a go at this summery project? Making a seasonal daisy chain garland is a great way of reusing ice lolly sticks.
You will need
20 lollipop sticks
1.5 metres of ribbon, yellow or green.
Yellow wool oddments
- Make a cross using two lollipop sticks so that they meet in the centre and wrap yarn around them to secure.
- Add another lollipop stick across the centre and secure with yarn
- Turn over and add one more lollipop stick so that the spokes of the flower are evenly spaced. Secure with yarn.
- Continue to wrap yarn across the centre of the sticks wrapping an even amount of times in each space.
- Lie the ribbon across the centre and continue to wrap the yarn around to attach the daisy. Tie off.
- Repeat until you have five daisies evenly spaced along the ribbon.
- Tie a loop in one end of the ribbon and suspend.