Simple but effective, this razor shell candle looks beautiful when lit and takes only minutes to make!
You will need
- Cut a length of natural cordage long enough to tie around your candle with some to spare for working with.
- Lay razor shells outside surface down along the length of the cord until you have enough to go all the way around.
- Lay the candle on top of the shells with the base level with the bottom of the shells.
- Roll the candle along using the cordage to hold the shells in place.
- Level up the shells with the base of the candle and make sure they are evenly spaced.
- Tie an overhand knot to hold in place.
- Trim off any excess cordage.
- Place on a suitable surface before lighting.