The kids love this old favourite and there is never a shortage of odd socks here! My
ten year old made this witch puppet from one of her odd socks and a few bits from
the craft cupboard. All held together with a spot of glue.
What we used
What we did
- Start by adding two button eyes to the toe of the sock.
- Add a piece of ribbon for a tongue where the mouth will form when hand inside.
- Wrap some yarn around your hands and tie in the centre to form hair. Snip the ends if preferred.
- Add clothes, in this case we went for a felt cloak with more buttons.
- My daughter drew a witches hat to finish but this could also be made from the felt.