These sugared primroses make a really pretty decoration, my daughter really enjoyed helping making these to decorate this years Easter Simnel cake.
What we used
Primroses from the garden
What we did
- Gently wash the Primroses in cold water and place on kitchen towel to dry
- Lightly whisk the egg white and dip the Primroses in
- Dip them into the caster sugar using a teaspoon to make sure the whole of the flower is coated
- Place on a oiled plate somewhere warm such as an airing cupboard, woodburner or recently used oven.
- Place on top of your cake and enjoy!