I love this salad, I have made several variations of it but this is my favourite combination. It works great either on it’s own or part of a main meal. We often have with pizza or veggie lasagne and it’s delicious and very quick to create!
Rocket & spinach
Onion – red or white
- Place a very small about of oil in a pan.
- Finely chop an onion and add to the pan.
- Take a handful of pumkinseeds, sunflowers seeds and pine nuts and add these to the pan.
- Then add your sundried tomatoes, approx a third of a jar.
- Allow to brown.
- Place some spinach and rocket in a salad bowl.
- Lay the contents of the pan on top.
- Serve immediately.